Criminal Defense in Indianapolis
Strong Defense Against Criminal Charges
Were you hit with criminal charges that you never expected? Have you been accused of a serious crime, but you think the state has its information completely wrong about what happened? Don’t assume that you’ll get through this tough situation because you should be innocent until proven guilty. Assume that the prosecution is going to throw every charge at you that it can—and take steps now to defend yourself.
Come to The Criminal Defense Team in Indianapolis for representation from effective and experienced criminal lawyers. We have the know-how and resources required to take on the most challenging criminal defense cases. Don’t let the state dictate how your case will go, stand up for yourself with our help.
On This Page
- Board-Certified Criminal Lawyers
- Always Protecting Your Rights
- Basic Elements of a Criminal Defense Strategy
- Defense Before You Are Charged
- Start Working on a Defense
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the differences between infractions, misdemeanors, and felonies?
- What are the differences between arrested, charged, and convicted?
- Will I go to jail if I am convicted?
Get your defense moving. Call (317) 565-2221 now.
You can’t take risks when it comes to defending your future from a criminal conviction. Handing your defense case to a lawyer who isn’t ready up to the task could be a disaster. When you want to make sure that your criminal defense case is in the right hands, come to The Criminal Defense Team in Indianapolis.
We have 5 Board-Certified Criminal Law Specialists at our firm. In the entire state of Indiana, there are only 6 such specialists. Earning Board Certification requires an attorney to prove their understanding of the law and all the proceedings around it through a rigorous test that many legal professionals attempt but do not pass. You know that you can trust your criminal defense case to us for many reasons, including the prestigious Board Certifications of five of our attorneys.
There are so many criminal charges on Indiana’s books. You don’t have to exhaust yourself searching for a criminal defense law firm that can handle your case, no matter how nuanced or unusual your charges might be. The Criminal Defense Team is equipped to handle virtually any criminal charge, including felonies and federal crimes.
Different types of cases that we can handle include but aren’t limited to:
- Criminal trespassing
- Domestic violence
- Drug crimes
- DUI / OWI
- Federal crimes
- Gun charges
- Homicide and manslaughter
- Sex crimes
- White collar crimes
Every criminal defense case is unique, so the criminal defense strategy used for your case must be unique, too. The Criminal Defense Team always takes a deliberate approach when making a defense strategy for each client because we know cutting corners does no good. By the time we are finished, the prosecution will be caught off-guard and off-balance.
Most criminal defense strategies, no matter how unique, will need to include these basic elements:
- Evidence: Concrete evidence is often the foundation of the best criminal defense cases. The state will have a hard time proving anything against you if there is tangible proof that says otherwise.
- Arguments: The best piece of evidence can only do so much on its own. It really becomes useful when backed by clear arguments that prove its significance to the case.
- Counterpoints: The prosecution will be working against you at every step, so, of course, you need to work against them. An essential element of any criminal defense strategy is the use of counterpoints to prove not just that your argument is true, but also that the state’s argument is false.
It is important to understand that you don’t have to wait until you are in handcuffs to defend yourself from criminal penalties. You can call on The Criminal Defense Team the moment you think you are being targeted by a criminal investigation. Pre-charge and pre-trial defense strategies can make a huge difference if an arrest does follow. In the best-case scenario, though, we can dissuade the state from taking any action against you, so your criminal record doesn’t even show that you were arrested.
Waiting too long to start a criminal defense strategy can be a big mistake because you know the state has already started on its case against you. Please call (317) 565-2221 now to speak with the Indianapolis criminal attorneys of The Criminal Defense Team. We combine aggressive tactics, compassionate counsel, and Board-Certified* expertise to create powerful defenses against virtually any criminal charges.
Contact us online if you want to arrange a consultation with The Criminal Defense Team.