Noblesville Theft Crimes Attorneys
Fight Your Robbery Charges with Aggressive Counsel
Have you been charged with robbery? If so, a conviction could yield serious
felony penalties. The Criminal Defense Team of Baldwin Perry & Kamish,
PC knows what challenges and disadvantages the accused face in these theft
cases. Our aggressive and proven Noblesville theft crime lawyers have
time and time again stood for the rights and interests of these individuals—even
if it requires fighting for them before a judge and jury.
Want to learn more about your defense options? Contact our dedicated counselors at
Ind. Code § 35-42-5-1 defines the criminal offense of robbery as "knowingly
or intentionally takes property from another person or from the presence
of another person 1) by using or threatening the use of force, or 2) by
putting a person in fear." Other, more serious tiers of this offense
involve the use of deadly weapons and bodily injury to the victim(s).
Penalties for robbery Indiana can include:
- Class C felony: 2 to 8 years in prison
- Class B felony (weapons used or bodily injury): 6 to 20 years in prison
- Class A felony (serious bodily injury): 20 to 50 years in prison
Why choose The Criminal Defense Team of Baldwin Perry & Kamish, PC?
When suddenly faced with a criminal charge as serious as robbery, it can
be hard to know where to turn for legal counsel you can count on. At The
Criminal Defense Team of Baldwin Perry & Kamish, PC, we offer counsel
and advocacy that few other Indiana law firms can match.
Why do clients choose our firm?
- We have experience in handling thousands and thousands of criminal cases
- Our entire firm is dedicated solely to criminal defense
- We have the handled serious felony in and outside the courtroom
- Our team has more than half a century of combined legal experience
- We have built a reputation for serious, hard-hitting representation with
the local legal community—including among prosecutors and judges
If you are facing a robbery charge and want the best possible outcome of
your case capably and assuredly pursued, use our online form to request a
free case evaluation with us today.